PLANNING AND INSTALLATION
At Impact Kitchens we endeavour to make the planning and installation of your kitchen as easy as
possible and with the minimum of fuss or worry for our customers.
In essence there are 7 steps to your new dream kitchen
- Home Survey – After your first contact with us we will make an appointment to call at your home, either during the day or evening, whichever is best for you.
Once there we will measure your kitchen and discuss your requirements and we will work within your budget. At this point you can decide if you wish our fitters to carry out the installation or you can have the kitchen delivered as supply only. This visit is completely free of charge.
- Kitchen Design – When we have your requirements we will set about providing a plan and creating a computer generated image of how your new kitchen will look. We will invite you into the showroom so you can see the images on a large wall mounted screen.
- Your Kitchen – we can recommend lots of ways to make your kitchen look stunning with our wide choice of units, appliances, worktops, storage solutions and lighting and we will make as many alterations to the design as you want until you are totally happy with it.
- Made to Order – Once you are completely satisfied with the design for your kitchen we will place an order with our UK based manufacturer and they will start to make your units.
- Installation – Our experienced installers always carry out a pre fit survey to ensure that there will be no problems with the installation.
- Home visit – After the kitchen has been installed we will visit your home to ensure you are totally satisfied with your new kitchen
- After sales – We care about our customers and guarantee that if you have any concerns over your new kitchen installation the kitchen fitter will return and deal with this as soon as possible.
As well as kitchen fitters we also have a team that can do everything you need to complete your kitchen,
i.e. Builders, joiners, plasterers, tilers, corgi registered gas fitters and electricians.